Anyone wanna do a kitchen pants CAL

Jimmie Lu

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jimmie Lou, I thought the pants where really cute. I"ve been in the middle of doing a bunch of socks for Christmas. Those little darlings don't look that hard, I think I just may join you.

Hi everyone:hi I'm new here and just came for a bit of a look around when I came across this call for a CAL. How cute!! :ducky I just couldn't resist printing out this pattern and letting you know that I'd love to join you all on this one. Fortunately I have some cotton in my stash that I can play with. I'm hoping one ball/skein of cotton will be enough as that's all I have of each colour. The pattern doesn't state how much is required. :huh If any of you have made this, I'd love to know if one skein will be ok.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and hope to get to know some of you a little better. Hopefull will post a pic of my finished britches soon as well.

hugs, Dot (Australia):tup

Thanks all for the compliments! :D

Olga, your pants are adorable! I'm loving the belt! :clap

Dot, I used the large skein of Bernat Handicrafter cotton, not the little individual skeins, but my guess would be you'd probably need 1 1/2 - 2 of the little skeins to do these. They would be cute striped, I'm thinking ;)

Archived