Can get on (Lullabies/lace & Crochet Garden)

Has any of the other testers had a problem getting onto Anna and Etaria's websites this evening? SInce I can't get on either of them I figured whoever hosts their sites is down. I just wanted to make sure I am not the only one that can't get on!

Title should read CAN'T get on...not Can get on. Oh brother.....

Hi Melanie,

I can't get on either...I will try emailing Etaria and see if maybe she knows what is going on. I am sure it is a server thing since both our sites are down.

I just email Etaria and am awaiting a response back from her. In the meantime, I guess this is a sign that I need to go crochet and not sit here on the puter all evening. :lol

I just email Etaria and am awaiting a response back from her. In the meantime, I guess this is a sign that I need to go crochet and not sit here on the puter all evening. :lol

Yeah I gotta get back to work too. If I don't get a dress and dishcloth down by noon tomorrow, Someone.....is going to kick my rear end out!

:lol;):lol;):lol

Hi everyone.... Yes it seems my host has been "attacked." They came under Denial of Service attacks.. 2 yesterday and seems today's is big as well. I have been with the host for a few years now and this is the only major outage they have ever had.

Here is a link to the status: seems most of it is up and working and I have tockets in for our servers still being down.

http://www.dreamhoststatus.com/

Anyway as soon as I hear anything I shall let you all know!

Thanks Lisa. I thought it must be something like that. I hope they get it resolved soon.:)

Archived