Dragon Fly!!!

Thank you all for the compliments!

I keep a ball of yarn and a hook in my purse at all times. (yes, I am a nerd!)

When I am waiting for kids to get out of school, in Dr's offices (WAY too much time there lately) and when hubby is driving us... I crochet!

Glad you all like the pattern!

Kristie-

I just adore your stuff! I have a barnyard growing here and now some BUGS to add.... Woohoo!

I wanted to make one all pink and purple and girly but I don't think my little boy will appreciate it... so it looks like a green, brown ugly bug for us! (Maybe I'll make a pink one too... we're hoping to add another baby to the family in the near future)

Thanks soooo much for your patterns!

-Janine

• 2 weeks later...

Do you by any chance have a pattern for a horse? I've seen your adorable cow pattern, but my dd is an avid horse lover and I'd love to be able to make her a horse.

TIA,

Amy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I found your pattern I want to try it and sneak over to my neighbors house and somehow stick it to her door. I think she would like that. I think I need some too.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

You are making me go into cute overdose! And by all means, claim your work...you shouldn't care if we mind, obviously someone out there didn't care if you minded. This is simply too, too cute.

Archived