Need a few more squares to finish comfortghan PLEASE CLOSE!

donnalynn2

I have enough squares now so please close this thread! THANK YOU so much!!!

A few months ago I asked for squares so I could send my cousin 2 comfortghans. One for her and one for her little baby. He almost died due to a rare heart defect. Thank the Lord he's home now and doing wonderfully! I hadn't put the squares I got together as she was moving and I wanted to wait til I had her new info (she moves around a lot as her husband is in the military.) Anyway, since I am moving myself at the end of June I figured I'd better get these put together and sent off. Then I realized I didn't have enough squares to finish and with my hand still not in top stitching shape I need to ask for a few more to finish these.

Thank you to everyone who sent me squares so far.

I need about 9 more squares for the baby ghan. I am asking for 6 inch squares for this one and in any yarn as long as it's baby yarn.

I need 6 more squares for my cousins ghan. Any colors you like, but please use Caron Simply Soft.

If you are able to help out, I need them in the next 2 weeks at the latest as I need to have these stitched and ready to send out before I move on June 30th.

Please e-mail me for my info. My e-mail link is available by clicking on my user name.

Again, thank you so so so much for your help!!!!

Archived