AngiR

Just another purse

Yep. Another post about a purse. :lol

Anyway, I was just messing around with some Noro and here is what I ended up with.

It's a chevron/wave pattern worked in the round. It's also lined with polycotton in a fun Parisian print. There is a one wave wide strap that goes across the top that closes with a button. The shoulder strap is attached by buttons on the side. That way it can be removed and refelted if it stretches out. :yes

Purse.jpgPurse_Inside.jpg

If I ever figure out a way to make the pattern easier (there were several corrections required at the round joining while you went through) I will post is on the blog. For now, the purse itself is on the Etsy site.

The color and the design are beautiful. Great Job!

Very nice purse! :clap

Tina

:yarn Angie, Nice purse, beautiful work!:yes

Super! Great colors, nice felting! I wondr why the handle "unfelts," is it simply from stretching back out through use!

Very nice colors; and I like the idea of being able to refelt the handle if it streches out from overstuffing the bag like I tend to do. I 'thought' the handle of my favorite bag was getting longer, and it was when I had the bag jammed full of stuff.

I'll have to try that on my next bag.

What a clever purse! It can also be used as a clutch without the handles. I've found that my purse straps stretch less if I edge them with thread using a small hook.:)