Four star site

Bearsgrammy

I imagine some of you know about this site, I don't really know if it is o.k or not. to post here. Our great moderators will know. It has a HUGE index of links to patterns in almost every category. Some of these may be dead, but the ones I went to were not. You would have to have about a whole day or more to get through them all!!!!! I found this quite by accident, but I must say, its fab!

http://www.myhq.com/public/c/r/crochetpoet/

It is also known as Crochet Poet's Collection.

Well thank you very much for so generously sharing this treasure chest of patterns... I found one I liked on the first hit! Now I have about 437 patterns that I want to make, along with six or eight or ten (?) works in progress! Yippee!:clap

Its like a treasure chest of fun! When I can't crochet, I love to just look at patterns. Awesome discovery! Like finding a whole new world!

Wow, thanks for the info, yes many of them I have bookmarked, already but this is like one stop shopping, of course CPC is great also, so they are repeated, I need all the help I can get, as stated this will take days to go through. Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived