Sign in to follow this  
laurastar0962

what other crochet groups do you belong to?

I have just put in to become a member of a yahoo group crochetbags.com I also belong to emfy's crochet, which first brought me here:) I also belong to knity knitters. What groups do you belong to? Which do you love? Any you which you never heard of? I am always looking for friendly groups!!

Laura

Laura, there are so many crochet groups out there it would be impossible to ever list them all here! :lol You can do a google search on terms like "crochet forum," "crochet message board," or "crochet email list" and get a TON of results back.

To the best of my knowledge, Crochetville is one of the groups with the most members and the most posting activity. But there are lots of other groups out there worth joining if you have the time.

I belong to a few others just for informations' sake, but I find that I have to limit my active participation to mainly one site (Crochetville in my case) if I ever want to have any hope of getting anything else done during my days! LOL

I'm a member of the Yahoo international freeform crochet group. It's huge, and very friendly.

I also occasionally post at Craftster.

I belonged to DeviantArt for about a year, too... but essentially, I got sick of the bratty 13 year olds.