Blue comfortghan

sissie44

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Recieved two very pretty squares today plus extra yarn in case i need it to help with. Thank you so very much. However I do not know who this came from:think If this is you please post so I will know and thank you so much for helping with this:hug

Hello everyone, I am now sewing up and putting the border on our first comfortghan. I had time last night (since I could not sleep!) to make three more squares.

all I need now is 12 more to do the second one.

Thank you all for helping me with this.:hug

I will post the pic of the first one as soon as I get it done.

I Recieved two very pretty squares today plus extra yarn in case i need it to help with. Thank you so very much. However I do not know who this came from:think If this is you please post so I will know and thank you so much for helping with this:hug

If the squares are one solid with 4 bobble hearts and a lacy one with two colors, that would be me.

Hope you can use them.

If the squares are one solid with 4 bobble hearts and a lacy one with two colors, that would be me.

Hope you can use them.

This would be you. Thank you so much they are pretty and i was able to get two more squares out of the yarn you sent:clap

Knicknac I am so sorry I forgot to let you know i recieve from you as well:(

I recieved 8 squares for the first blanket and I now Have it finnished and ready to go. now i just need to get the second one going. I have not revieve any yet for this one.

thank you all for helping me do this and if i missed leting you know that i recieved from you I am truely sorry.

I will try to get a pic taken and on here so you can all see how pretty your squares came together. :hug:hug

I can't wait to see the picture! I must have missed the fact that you are doing two, I should be able to send you another square. Let me get thru this week and I will see where you stand next week.

Sissie, I am working on the 6th square tonight. As soon as I get done, I will have all 6 in the mail for you tomorrow (Tuesday)....I can't wait to see pictures of the ghans you are making....I bet they will be nothing short of fabulous!

My 6 are in the mail now....so that should make 11 squares, you only need one more to complete your second comfortghan :cheer :cheer :cheer

My 6 are in the mail now....so that should make 11 squares, you only need one more to complete your second comfortghan :cheer :cheer :cheer

WOW this is so great!!! I made one this morning so now all I have to do is put it together as soon as your squares get here Daisy.

Thank you all so much for helping me:hug:hug:hug

I will take a pic as soon as I am done so you can all see what pretty work you all do!!

If there is ever anything I do to help you please let me know!!

Daisy I recieved your squares today. Thank you so much for the pretty squares. I will started putting it together tonight while I am watching a little tv:)

I will post a pic of both as soon as i get this one done and can get the pic taken.

Thank you everyone for helping me with this:hug:hug

• 2 weeks later...

Evening everyone Just wanted to let you know that I took the comfortghans into work tonight and sandy took the pics. for me so as soon as she emails over to me I will get them here. Dawna did not come in toworkout tonight and sandy said she had not been all week. I am sure it is hard on her now.

I left them there and a note letting everyone know that if she came in to give them to her. If she hasn't come in by weds I will give her a call.

• 2 weeks later...

Sissie, the comfortghans came out fabulous! You did a beautiful job in putting them all together. I can see all the care and love in every stitch! It is Very touching and heartwarming!

Best of wishes,

:hug :hug :hug

Daisy.

Archived