Hello from Northern Virginia ;)

Annice

Hello to all,:cheer

My name is Annice, my most favorite passion of all times is crocheting, I've made enough afghans,hats, and scarves for family and friends to last them a life-time. However; when a new design or pattern comes out I find myself making more. Most- or should I say-all of my work now is for children's charity, such as; cancer patients, neonatal infants for preemies, and the homeless children. I am interested in making some things for myself. I love the beautiful crochet handbags that I have been seeing on this site.

Can anyone tell me how to get on a swap list or secret pal list. I've been seeing a lot of those on this site and that sounds fun. Sorry for the long introduction, I still have a whole bunch to say but I will save it for another time.LOL:lol

Thank You for your responses in advance.

:welcome Annice

You have to have a certain amounts of posts first before joining in on the swaps...I believe it to be 25 or more...but I know one of our lovely members would be able to correct me if I am wrong (I feel as if I am) But don't worry...it does go really fast and before you know it you are able to join in. We're glad to have you here with us!

Hi Annice, welcome to crochetville from me here in very sunny, very hot Tucson, Arizona. (They need to make a smiley face sweating). You will absolutely love it here. I believe the other person that posted was correct about needing 25 posts before you can participate in the swaps. Believe me it won't take very long to post 25 times. Just to be sure about the number of posts click on FAQ near the top of the page and I'm sure the answer is in there.

Thank you to all for your friendly welcome, I know I am going to love this site. There are so many talented and generous people that are more than eager to share their work and expertise. Thank You for welcoming me.

Annice

We:welcome you from Wisconsin. May you have as much fun as possible and meet lots of great people.:flower You can always sign up for RAOK list and have great fun there. Also there is a post under Crochet for Charity for Preemie Protectors and they would love to have you donate some crocheted baby items.:cheer

Hello and welcome!

I believe it is 40 posts but as everyone has said, it goes by fast! I think I had my first 40 in about 3 days. :blush

Hope you enjoy the 'Ville!

Hi Annice and welcome here. Good thing you live where it gets cold so you can make things for those you love to keep warm :)

Archived