Walmart Clearance - Look what I got!

Walmart - Clearnace Bin - Hidden in a Corner!!!! Oh My! :clapP1010102.jpgLustersheen / Lion Brand Chenille!

P1010103.jpgRed - $1/skein

P1010104.jpgBlue/Natural - $1/skein

P1010105.jpgBlack Lustersheen $1/skein - Lion Brand Chenille - $0.75/skein

P1010106.jpgVarigated Lustersheen $0.75/skein

Pattern Book -$0.25!

I was GIDDY!! :yay Had to share with you all. At least you all understand why I must purchase this amount of yarn - with NO IDEA what I'm gonna make with it!

Anyone have any ideas . . . ??:think:hook

Ooh, the Walmart by me is reorganizing their craft dept. too. I'll have to go check that out!

I know it doesn't have Lustersheen though... wonder if any of the others in the area do? I'm on a Lustersheen kick right now.

Lucky you! Have fun. :hook

WOW! Great buys! Can't beat those sales....

Our Walmart here doesn't get those sales as it's the only one for many, many miles. Any yarn specials it gets...goes quickly. I have to drive to get holiday yarn.

They are supposed to be building another Walmart in the vicinity and I can't wait.

Good find. I'll have to look at both my stores now.

I try not to buy yarn just to have it unless I have a project in mind. However for Lustersheen I might get a few because I have had a few ideas in mind but couldn't justify getting it. ;)

If you find some, let me know, okay? I was in the Lithia store yesterday and didn't see any clearance items, but the whole place was such a mess anyway. It's like sensory overload going in there sometimes.

I'm jealous!!!!:blush I was just at Walmart and I didn't see any clearance sales on yarn.....I just love what you were able to find....and at a deal of a price! I wish I could luck out like that.....I'm always buying yarn....whether I need it or not....but of course, I DO need it! I can never have too much yarn for my charity projects that are on-going. I feel like saying....GIMME, gimme, gimme... and gimme more, LOL :yes:lol

You have LUSTERSHEEN at your Walmart??? I have to drive all the way to Manchester to get Lustersheen or order it online. You lucky thing...

I don't think mine's going to have it for long :( . I have a bad feeling that's why it was on clearance. The spot it's usually at was bare. That's why I went :loco crazy & bought so much :yarn . I did leave the hot pink and quite a few varigated on the shelves :blush . But I pretty much bought out what you see in the pics.

I might be headed back tonight & pick up a few more for the stash, as DH got paid today:devil

i know how luckly u are i was at our walmarts and the had several skiens of the plush and the homespun yarn for 2.50 i brought all of it. now i have to decide teddy bears or afghans or maybe both.

It's weird because they have a clearance section all the way at the other end of the store by the patio doors. So I always make my way there first and check for clearanced yarn and thread.

The regular section where the yarn is on the shelves doesn't have any sale yarn there. You'd think they'd sell it a lot quicker if it were found in the actual section it was originally. :shrug

You have just made my weekend :hook :hook :hook i was planning on going to walmart tomorrow after the Farmer's Market and now I have a BIG reason to go. Thanks for the heads up.

OK - I couldn't resist. I had to go back and pick up a few more. I got the

last blue, 4 more varigated, 5 more black, & 8 more red.

They still had plenty of pink, I'm just not big on pink. Now I've got to come up with something to make with all this :hook . Decisions - Decisions! Man, I'm a sucker for a bargin!

They also had Jewel Box on sale when I went yesterday, but it was all gone today. I scored on Jewel Box this winter @ Big Lots. I've got about 24 skeins of that in my stash that I haven't figured out what to use it for yet either. I'm leaning towards one of Drew's purse patterns to use with Jewel Box.

I hope some of you have the same luck I had at your Wal-Mart.:hug

We have clearance yarns at our wally world too; however not for 75 cents..(as I see on yours). You did great!! I did snag some books for a buck or two. Thanks for giving me an excuse to go shopping tonight, like i really needed one!!

By the way..I dont recall ever seeing luster sheen in red heart, is it similar to the soft caron yarn? Now I am real curious!!!

Archived