Patternworks

Beaglelady

Just put in an order for some patterns..

Just waiting by the mail box......They say they shipped them out last Friday..Which was pretty quick.

Got my order yesterday from Knitpicks, so maybe today....

• 4 weeks later...

I started getting their catalogs recently, I think because I have several knitting mag subscriptions. I love the catalog, and I've thought about ordering a pattern or something small just to make sure I keep getting it. It is really fun to look through. This last one had some cute and affordable looking needle felting kits.

But, I don't think the yarn prices are really competitive enough for me to order yarn from them, unless I couldn't find it elsewhere.

I LOVE patternworks. Some of their prices are a bit out of my budget, but I do try to order from them at least once or twice a month. Each time, the package comes beautifully wrapped and includes a map of the area and a new recipe each time! I would highly recommend them.

Donna

Patternworks is a very good company. I have ordered from them for a couple of years now and never had a problem.

I did join their Patternworks club for $30 and received a whole bunch of coupons to order different things. I have ordered yarn, gadgets and other books and have been delighted every time with my order.

It is a good company to order from.

Linda:cheer

Archived