Who's up for a challenge!?!

So! I just got out ALL of my yarn (minus the scrap balls) and took a pic of it.. there are 90 skiens in this pic and 2 not pictured (they have part of a blanket and part of a bear head attached lol)

I wanna see what everyone's STASH looks like! I had fun sorting all this out because now I DEFINITELY know what I have! lol

104_1071.jpg

*By the way... this looks very comfortable to me lol.. my bed sucks!*

Post away!!

:D:clap:cheer:yay:yes:jumpyay:dance:bounce:woo:hyper

I love the way you arranged them all based on color! LOL! How long did that take you to do? I will get a pic of my recently culled stash. I gave 1 big garbage bag of it to the local salvation army last weekend.

It actually didn't take me all that long to get them out or to put them back lol! I'm a color freak so I HAVE to have them that way or it would bug me, even though I had to move some around to make room! LOL!

OMG! I have two drawers of thread, one little storage container of yarn and a basket with yarn. You do have a stash to be proud of. Now bust that stash and show us what you make with it! :clap:cheer

OMG! Fun fun, I will accept your challenge. Okay, my yarn is seperated in my craft room, and my work area.

So my work area contains the stuff I have posted on my blog - yarn in use, plus a few skeins tucked away that are for projects on there....

http://scarfmaker.blogspot.com/

and my craft area houses the rest of this stuff!

2942284800026294795nJhmse_th.jpg <-- Click to enlarge

My mom is so sweet, she gave me all her stash of crafting yarn (top row) when I told her I started this addiction. Er I mean hobby. ;)

lol you're with me then. I didn't know that I had THIS much either! lol

i told the hubby that the little tiny balls of fun fur that i use for trim only count as 1/4 skein so i actually have less than it seems... besides its like "age is just a number"... "yarn skein quota is just a number"

Archived