New Crochet! Magazine!

donnalynn2

I just got my first Crochet! Magazine in my mailbox today!!!! Up til now I always bought it in the store but a little while ago I joined the CGOA and a subscription was included.

It's so cool to get a magazine before it hits the shelves! There are some really cool designs in this issue! I just wanted to share my excitement! I know, it's nothing to those of you who have been getting it for years but for me it's big! (I know, doesn't take a lot to excite me, does it? LOL)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donnalynn, I almost posted the same thing!!! I've been a subscriber for a while now, but I'm really excited about this issue. There are several things in there I want to make. Did you see the doggie neck pillows? Too cute!!

Donnalynn, I almost posted the same thing!!! I've been a subscriber for a while now, but I'm really excited about this issue. There are several things in there I want to make. Did you see the doggie neck pillows? Too cute!!

OMG! Those pillows are just adorable! I love them! Yes, I will definately be making those!!!

P.S. Did you guys notice the article about the lady who made that incredible crocheted stuff? The bicycle was just amazing!

I am dying to make the halter on page 24!

Yes, it's cute. Also the little skirt on the next page...and the bustier on page 32. All would look absolutely...disasterous!...on this 57 year old!

I was more inclined to make the "Over the Top Set" on page 48.

It is just fun, fun, fun to get our new crochet magazines in the mail. It picked me right up after work. I was raring to go instead of looking for the nearest bed.

Enjoy, everyone!

Now you guys have me all excited,seems I always get my issue a few days after someone has posted about theirs.I can't wait.I'll cross my fingers when I check the mail today.

Now you guys have me all excited,seems I always get my issue a few days after someone has posted about theirs.I can't wait.I'll cross my fingers when I check the mail today.

It seems I get mine weeks after everyone else gets there!

I keep forgetting which I have delivered, so I end up buying it in the store. A few weeks later, I have it delivered to my door!!:(

Then I end up giving a copy away!!

I RECEIVED MINE IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY AND WOW:eek . I LOVE THE DRESS ON THE FRONT COVER. I HOPE I WILL BE ABLE TO CROCHET LIKE THAT ONE DAY. WISH I WAS THAT SIZE I WANT THAT DRESS. THERESA FROM NC

I've been getting this Mag for quite a while now and have loved it. It is rare to find an issue that doesn't have a bunch of things I would love to make, much to the delight of my 13yr granddaughter!

I RECEIVED MINE IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY AND WOW:eek . I LOVE THE DRESS ON THE FRONT COVER. I HOPE I WILL BE ABLE TO CROCHET LIKE THAT ONE DAY. WISH I WAS THAT SIZE I WANT THAT DRESS. THERESA FROM NC

That's exactly why I'm here!!! I'd love to be that size 'cause that dress is STUNNING.

Sara

I agree ladies! I got my issue today and I was very impressed with that dress on the cover! The patterns are generally nice throughout the whole magazine this month. I love the Mango Mesh Pullover on page 45 also.:)

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got mine yesterday. How frustrating after seeing it one store but not any others. lol

I'm actually surprised how many patterns in it I like. Usually I don't buy this magazine because I don't like much in it. I have gotten one maybe two since the revamp. I bought this one for the dragonfly afghan but am glad there's more in there I'll most likely make.

I have been waiting (im)patiently for my issue to arrive in my mailbox, especially since I got a peek at it at my Hobby Lobby. Here it is the 5th of June and it's STILL not in my grubby little paws! :eek:angry I am waiting on today's mail delivery and if it's not there, they will be hearing from me. At least I know I can count on them sending a replacement quickly, it's happened to me once before. But I'm really chomping at the bit to work on a few projects I saw in this issue! :hook

I bought my copy at a LYS the other day. It's actually quite nice. Though I wish most of the tops weren't halter tops. Don't really want to wear any top where I can't wear my bra. I was really attracted to the Yo-Yo Halter, thought maybe I could figure out a way to make more of a back to it, until I saw that you have to crochet 120 circles and sew them together, meaning you have to weave in 240 ends! :eek so much for that. I wasn't thrilled about the dress on the cover at first, but the more I looked at it, the more I thought it might be fun to try to do. Maybe I will try that one later in the summer when I get back from South Africa.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I still don't have my new issue - I am so jealous. Hopefully, it will arrive in the mail this week. If not, I will be calling them. I have seen it in the store and have been very good about resisting thumbing through it. I did pick it up and look at the cover thou...then the drooll started and I didn't want to damage it. But wait, maybe I did want to damage it so I would have to buy it......

Archived