Traveling Hook! Hookin for heart patients! READ POST 269/270

Jimmie Lu

No worries Terrijo! Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well:hug :hug ... Take care of yourself, first and foremost! Please just let me know when you do mail it so that I can be on the look-out for it....

Thanks!

~k

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got the hook! :clap I've got the hook! :cheer! and what a beauty it is!! :D It will probably take me a few days to locate my yarn and crochet a square but I will keep y'all posted!

Wooo-hooo!!

~k

• 3 weeks later...

this hasn't been updated since June 19th...where is the hook? I am looking forward to see the wonderful afghans made with these squares.:cheer:manyheart

It says that Jamie was suppose to get it after Kelle....so good luck.

AACCCKKK!!! I still have it, we just moved and I need to finish my square and get this posted onwards! Having a little trouble using the hook comfortably with my apparently weird toothbrush-fluty grip...So sorry everyone!

I'm going on holiday next week and will do my absolute best to get this mailed before I go!!!

Thanks for everyone's patience! :hug

~k

Sorry everyone! I know you've been waiting for the hook but I just flat ran out of time and can not get it out before we go in a few hours.... :hug much apologies, just bad timing all the way around.

The square and posting of the hook will take top priority after I get back (on Monday the 23rd...)

~kelle

• 3 weeks later...

Glad you enjoyed it. It may be a good idea to pm Jimmie Lu as one of the people hasn't posted since October and the other hasn't been here since the first week of Julyand hasn't posted since June, she may be able to contact them by e-mail...only a couple more people :cheer :cheer :cheer

I've PM'd Jimmie Lu twice and have no response yet. I don't know who it goes to next (and / or have an address for said un-known person)...

~k

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've PM'd Jimmie Lu twice, and emailed her once, as well as posting a few times in this thread...:think:?

I'd love to be able to post the hook and square on....

Patiently waiting,

~k

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I never heard from Jimmie Lu on who it goes to next...

...so I've just mailed her the hook and my square, it went out today. DC# 03052710000183663708.

Thanks,

~kel

Kelle,

Thank you for updating us. I look forward to seeing all of the squares together and to see who gets the hook in the end. I look forward to seeing the afghan for sale and bidding on it too if that is what is going to happen with it now. :yay

Hi all, checked and here's the status:

Label/Receipt Number: 0305 2710 0001 8366 3708

Your item was delivered at 11:26 AM on September 4, 2007 in HEGINS, PA 17938.

....so Jimmie Lu should have both the hook, and my square now...

~kel

OOOPS Apology needed!!

I forgot about the hook project until yesterday when it showed up at my door!

I have been extra busy with crochet for the fairs and well kids going to school and life in general. So I am sorry

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondering what ever happened to this? Did it get around to everyone on the list? Were the squares ever put together into a blanket to be given away? I had the hook a year ago or longer, and was just wondering what was going on?

• 2 weeks later...

Jimmie Lu received the hook back on September 5th and everyone was able to use it. I am in agreement, I would love to see the blankets and know what is going to happen with the hook:think . I would love to see the money going for heart patients and see who receives the hook. I know that we have seen lots of photos of squares received and I look forward to pictures of them together. Are they going to be auctioned?:think

• 3 weeks later...

Jimmie Lu, are you going to show us the afghans that you made with these squares? I think that everyone that donated would like to see them. I also still wonder what is happening with the TRAVELING HOOK??????

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Due to health problems I haven't been here for awhile and while I was reading the post for Traveling Hook III I started wondering what happened to Traveling Hook I ??? The lists shows that I was waiting for an address. I did get the address I was waiting for and I sent the hook on to the next person and 3 squares to Jimmi Lu. Has anyone heard from her?

Archived