Traveling Hook! Hookin for heart patients! READ POST 269/270

Jimmie Lu

I had so much trouble getting a response from Tiffany I am going to send her another PM Mamosa can you also PM her your address to send to and lets see if we can finish this up.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's posted on her blog as recently as yesterday and was last at the Ville on May 9. Is there anyway CVille admin can contact her? It would be a bummer if the hook was MIA.

AmyS contacted me and stated that the hook is en route once again after a minor detour! Thank God its not forever lost! So only a few more left and we will have her back here again! Thanks to all of you who have been helping make this project work. Lord knows I needed some help! As soon as it is returned to me I will put togteher a gahn and get the hook ready! Then we will be done. Do you all realize this hook has been traveling for over a year now. Humm maybe Ill have to call my local news paper

Yay, terijo! Glad to hear you got it...can't wait to see your square(s)! I hope you feel better soon too...take good care of yourself!

Hi. I guess I was passed over because I hadn't been to this site for awhile? I was really looking forward to participating in this (Jimmie Lu - didn't I volunteer to help with the website?). I am completely bummed.

I'm not making excuses... I had a pacemaker put in recently. So I have not been up to surfing the web, and especially reading all threads on this site. I would have responded to an email if one had been sent.

:( I am disappointed.

Hi. I guess I was passed over because I hadn't been to this site for awhile? I was really looking forward to participating in this (Jimmie Lu - didn't I volunteer to help with the website?). I am completely bummed.

I'm not making excuses... I had a pacemaker put in recently. So I have not been up to surfing the web, and especially reading all threads on this site. I would have responded to an email if one had been sent.

:( I am disappointed.

maybe you can be put back on the list...we all have personal/ medical issues that keep us off of the internet sometimes.

I am glad to see this is moving again.

terrijo,have you been able to make any squares yet?

I agree that the hook at some point needs to go back to Deb, as a person can not control their health.

I am looking forward to seeing the afghans and squares made from this.

:hug Thanks for the vote of confidence. But I have communicated with AmyS, and I have decided to forego my turn at the hook. We really need to get this comfortghan moving and on it's way to the deserving recipient. I am sad to have been passed over... but I don't want to cause any more ripples in the pond. :hook

... I had a pacemaker put in recently. quote]

Hi Deb,

I checked out your blog today and just wanted to say I'm glad you're feeling better. It sounds like you were in a pretty scary situation for a while.:hug

JimmieLus' hubby emailed me that she had jury duty this last week. My squares are ready to go so as soon as I get the address for the next person the hook will be a traveling.

I send my mailing addy to terrijo on Sunday and she said it'd be in the mail on Monday. I haven't received it yet, but the mail hasn't been delivered yet today.... I'll post here as soon as I receive it! :)

~k

Kelle,

I wasn't able to get the hook mailed and I will definately do so tomorrow. I've been extremely nauseated along with stomach pain. I went to the hospital last Tuesday and I have gallstones.....this was quite a surprise since I had my gall bladder out 23 years ago. I've been on medication for the stones and nausea plus pain medication. I finally felt well enough to get out of bed yesterday. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow so the hook WILL be sent.

I'm sorry I slowed the process.

Terri

Archived