Giggles and Wiggles

Shelleden

I made this poncho for my (step) Grand-daughter, Kendal - 4 & 1/2 mo. old. Isn't she a cutie?! That little round face!! My oldest GD, Sarah, is modeling her "Giggles and Wiggles" Poncho & matching doll poncho. As you can see - she loves to model for me! (the 2nd pic is on a doll - before I gave it to Kendal)

KendalPoncho.jpgKendalsPonchoback.jpg

SarahGigglesandWigglesPoncho.jpg

Donnalynn, when you have a baby - I'll make her one!!!! I love making them - they're quick & easy. I've got it memorized now - ha, and that's quite an accomplishment for ME! :2spin

Shelle,

They are beautiful, the girls & their ponchos!!!! I can't wait to find your leaflet - my DDs are too big, :( but I can still make them for their dolls.

Andi

Shelle,

They are beautiful, the girls & their ponchos!!!! I can't wait to find your leaflet - my DDs are too big, :( but I can still make them for their dolls.

Andi

Thanks! I think www.maggiescrochet.com has it. It's called "Ponchos to Crochet for Dolly and Me". There are 4 designs. I bet if you do a search on the internet, you'll find several online stores that have it. I have seen both of my leaflets on E-bay, too. How big are your girls? Sarah is 8, will be 9 in Oct.

Those are beautiful, Shelle. But baby Kendal and Little Sarah steal the show IMO!:lol

Thanks Roli - you're absolutely right! They make my ponchos look good.

Both of them cute as buttons. The ponchos are cute as well! Isn't it nice when you get so good at one pattern you can whip them out? I hope to get that way with dog sweaters. My rat terriers get cold easy!

Thanks! I think www.maggiescrochet.com has it. It's called "Ponchos to Crochet for Dolly and Me". There are 4 designs. I bet if you do a search on the internet, you'll find several online stores that have it. I have seen both of my leaflets on E-bay, too. How big are your girls? Sarah is 8, will be 9 in Oct.

My girls are 13 & 11 now - they still have their AG dolls and I have adapted a child's poncho pattern for a doll with acceptable results, not perfect but the recipient didn't complain. :) I'm going shopping now, thanks for the tips.

Archived