North Idaho or Spokane, WA Area???

I'm in your back yard. South side Spokane.

Twould be interesting to see if there are others eh?

I'm in your back yard. South side Spokane.

Twould be interesting to see if there are others eh?

Well, so far it looks like it's just us, Jimbo. Maybe someone else will find us.

South side of Spokane is beautiful!

My MIL and her family all from Spokane.

I'm originally from Lewiston and moved up here with hubby, who got transferred to Post Falls. I'm loving it up here in the cooler weather (than Lewiston) and the gorgeous Idaho mountains, which I get to see out the deck of my house (we just bought).

My Mom, 2 Sisters and a Brother all live in Post Falls, well they live in Houser but will be moving to Post falls soon. I grew up in Spokane and every summer we went to my Grandpa's lake cabin on Harbor Island out there in Post falls:) Good memories... My sister crochets she will be graduating this year. Also my other sister is 10 and brother is 16.

My Mom, 2 Sisters and a Brother all live in Post Falls, well they live in Houser but will be moving to Post falls soon. I grew up in Spokane and every summer we went to my Grandpa's lake cabin on Harbor Island out there in Post falls:) Good memories... My sister crochets she will be graduating this year. Also my other sister is 10 and brother is 16.

Nice to know hear someone knows the area....Yep, it's beautiful here.

• 7 months later...

I know this is extremely late. But I live only 1.5 hours and 2 hours away from ya'll!!I live in the small town of Bonners Ferry 45 minutes from sandpoint headed towards the montana border. You probably saw us on the news when our river was flooding.

Anyways. Just wanted to let ya'll know there is one more.

I'm in Vancouver, was born in Ellensburg, got married in Couer D'Alene, honeymooned in Spokane and will be visiting Lewiston on Wednesday when hubby makes a delivery to CCI Speers. Will go to Boise week from Wednesday.

Pam

• 1 month later...

I am so excited to see people from around the area!! I am in Moscow, ID and I was just tickled too see your posts!!

Christina, I had seen your web site before but never made the connection that you were so close!! I love your site, and I love that you have My little pony clothes on your site. :clap It is the first time that I have seen patterns for them. When I was little and the first group of My little Ponies came out my grandmother made some clothes for them with her sewing machine. I remember it was great to have outfits for my ponies (they were so much cooler than dolls). If I had girls to make them for I would be all over that.

Anyway happy hooking to all....

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm right in your backyard too. I noticed when you posted on a thread of mine earlier that you were a "neighbor." I live just outside Blanchard but in WA. I just found this board last month too. So we definitely have lots in common. See you around on the boards again soon.

Take care!

Hi Everybody......... I live in Kennewick also. Born & raised right here in the Tri-Cities.

Hey Jimbo.......... anything going on with the crochet get together you mentioned earlier ???

Does anyone know if there are any crochet groups here in the Tri-Cities ? Would love to find some other people who are as into crochet (obsessed) as I am.

:jumpyay:woo:jumpyay

Margi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Caroline,

Is Dan's Hitchin Kitchen still around, I think that is what it was called? When hubby first started driving truck he was on a run that took him to Pocatello and we would meet another driver at Dan's to swap trailer's and have lunch. It was really good food and the proportions, WOW!!!

Pam

I'm from Idaho--Southeastern--Pocatello!!!:hi

Caroline

NavyMomx2 I can't remember seeing Dan's Hitchin Kitchen-is it on the way out of town? I know that sounds familiar--Maybe I'm thinking of the Hitching Post??:think

Hey Kittytigger, it is so nice to hear from someone in the area. I almost thought I was alone down here. We should try to meet sometime.:waving

Caroline

I am originally from Spokane. We get back to visit about once a year since all our family is out in that area. My parents have a house now in Rose Lake Idaho. I grew up in Spokane Valley. (used to be known as Veradale when I lived there. Times change...things change)

Archived