The Happy Hooker Chain Gang Crochet-Along

Hello Hookers!

hapbutton.0.jpg

We're Packin' Hooks!

Come Join the Chain Gang!

*The Happy Hooker Chain Gang has it's own web site for our crochet-along; it's not held on this thread. :)

**After a lot of fun with friends, The Happy Hooker Chain Gang unchained several months ago. **

• 2 weeks later...
Is this CAL about making items from the HH book??? just wondering! :hook

For the most part, YES. :)

In the future, I may host some free projects from online ... if we feel there's a need to elaborate more on a technique or something real quick & fun to make while we wait for the next project date to begin.

bought mine from E-bay two weeks ago...:angry still waiting on it

Hi AngelFire,

If you are interested in joining the CAL, I have online sites to teach the basic crochet stitches and a scarf substitute pattern posted on the Happy Hooker Chain Gang site. You're welcome to join us anytime while you're waiting for the book!

• 3 weeks later...

Ran out to the bookstore this morning and bought my book :) I am a beginner but figured I can at least attempt something !

OMG So tempting!

I have the book in my cart at amazon.com just haven't finalized my order......

Give me strength (or not) to bite off any more projects and books.:goodorbad

Oh such a hard decision....LOL

Amy

• 2 weeks later...

I actually wanted to join your CAL on the stripes and stripes forever scarf when I got my book last week but then I went to the site and it said you had already finished and moved on to the skull beanie :( ohwell hehe I made it anyway! my next project will be the boy beanie and the bunny slippers:)

I actually wanted to join your CAL on the stripes and stripes forever scarf when I got my book last week but then I went to the site and it said you had already finished and moved on to the skull beanie :( ohwell hehe I made it anyway! my next project will be the boy beanie and the bunny slippers:)

Hi Petra,

I've added the Boy Beanie to this months project! We'd love to have you along...so if you're still interested, I hope you sign up! And be sure to share your stripes and stripes forever scarf photos with us!

:yay

I just bought my book saturday at Barnes and Noble and I have already read it from cover to back!!!..I can not believe how well this book was put together and the over all instuctions are just so to the point it is hard not to know how crochet. I can not decide what to make first, put I am thinking it will be the shawl and the scarf.. :clap Robin.

I just bought my book saturday at Barnes and Noble and I have already read it from cover to back!!!..I can not believe how well this book was put together and the over all instuctions are just so to the point it is hard not to know how crochet. I can not decide what to make first, put I am thinking it will be the shawl and the scarf.. :clap Robin.

It's awesome, isn't it? :hook I love it!!

Archived