jchllm

Comfortghan for my DH

Hi everyone,

A few days ago my husband lost someone who was very close to his heart. His name was Bobby and he was like a father to my DH for over 30 years. Bobby was in a terrible motorcycle accident and never recovered from it.

He says he feels very alone and lonely right now knowing Bobby is not around for him anymore.

I was thinking maybe he could use a hug......in the form of a comfortghan.

Blue is his favorite color so I was thinking 12" blue squares (any shade of blue).

Is there anyone that can help me with this?

I appreciate it.

I will try to help you, but I need to know if you are in a big hurry to get them.......as I really need to clean house, before I tackle another project. I've got my yarns ....literally everywhere, and the dust bunnies are taking over my house. I need to straighten things out, so I can have peace of mind to do a decent job on my squares for you. Can you grace me a few days or so...before I get started on them? I promise and I always keep my promises, that I will get some blue 12 inch squares out to you ASAP. pm me your address, so I know where to send them upon completion. I am sorry about you husband losing his friend. It's devastating....I know! Oh, just one more thing.....do you want the squares to be a solid blue or multiple shades of blue in one square, or a combination of both???:think It's a wonderful thing that you are doing for your hubby.

Hugs :hug

Daisy.

I can probably work up a couple of squares this week if you would like to pm me your addy.....

Al blue? shades of blue? What would he like?

I sent two squares today. I would have sent sooner but I frogged one when I didn't like the way it turned out..hope this helps:manyheart

I sent two squares today. I would have sent sooner but I frogged one when I didn't like the way it turned out..hope this helps:manyheart

Got them today. They're so nice!! Thank you so much for your help. I was actually doing an exact you that you did (bold square) in a different shade of blue when the mail came.......what a coinkydink!! :hug:manyheart

Thanks again!!

Lisa can you PM me your address I have a couple of squares ready to mail to you on tuesday.

Hope they help:hug

:hug :hug

I will try to help you, but I need to know if you are in a big hurry to get them....... It's a wonderful thing that you are doing for your hubby.

Hugs

Daisy.

Thank you so much Daisy for the 6 squares. They're awesome!! So so pretty. You've helped out so much!!

:hug :hug

I sent the package out today! Glad to help!:hug

Got your square today too. So so nice! Thank you so much.

Geesh, I can't thank you guys enough for helping me out. I know I sound like a broken record but.......it's true.

You are most welcome....just glad to have the opportunity to help! :hug

Lisa can you PM me your address I have a couple of squares ready to mail to you on tuesday.

Hope they help:hug

Thank you Sissie, got them today.

They're very nice.

Thanks for the 'scents' too. Very nice smelling!!

Thank y'all so much for your help!! :hug