Newbee

CrochetDonna

CountingSts thank you, had a chuckle over your quote. While I made my first afghan...I felt like I was holding my breath....still stare at it in happy amazement, it turned out so beautiful....I'm addicted...lol

Shaelynnsmom, visited your site....I'm not the only one that raids yarn stores..lol.

I was a bit shocked to see you have a cat with the same name as mine..Misty we have two cats too , only mine are pushing 5 years old now. The laugh is when she was a kitten her colors were so muted that is why we called her "Misty" but as she matured her coat darkened and now she doesn't look "Misty" at all. Now we have to "explain" why we called her Misty! lol

Thank you for the welcome Daisy loved your quote, especially the part about not running out of yarn....lol. Popped by your blog, your work is very beautiful, afghans and christening gowns. Loved your necklaces too. I have seed beads at home but bought them for leather work, have never adventured into necklaces...yet.

Thank You Ferosah, Stop by your site, first time I've been there, your patterns are beautiful. Went to sign up for your newletter and got an error message every time : ( this is the error message:

We couldn't find any results containing login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.intl=us&.src=ygrp&.done=http%3a//groups.yahoo.com%2Fgroup%2Fferosahcrochetdesignsnewslette

Hi Misssmaggie, So sorry to here about your surgery on your wrist. My mom's favourite saying was "every cloud has a silver lining". I've been at this for 10 months now and have many more to go. You just made me thankful it is not my arm.....By best wishes for your speedy recovery. Are you doing physio yet? or still in a cast?

Archived