Newbee

CrochetDonna

I came across this site because of another crocheting group I belong to. I learnt to crochet as a child, due to the wonderful patience of a "neighbor" who patiently taught me by the hour. As an adult I was somehow always too busy to get back to it....till surgery slowed me down. At present I have all day to crochet! lol I love it. I have a stack of patterns I want to do and addictively go looking for more. I spend the day on computer or in a mound of pillows on my bed crocheting my heart out. My room looks like a yarn shop. Bags of yarn stacked in plastic bags on the selves...each bag labelled for contents.:yarn Love this forum....as I browsed it to see if I'd registar I was surprised by how many of the crochet sites listed that I'd already been to. "Hi everyone" "Happy Crocheting!":c9

Hi Donna and Welcome from Ga :welcome ... I'm still new here myself. I was glad to find this site. I didn't think there were many crocheters left out there. Boy was I surprised:yay . It's a great site and lots of great people too:yes . I know you will love it here.... Have Fun...:flower

I read your blog...it was comical....we have alot in common....I hate beer. I seldom drink alcohol but when I do it is wine or mixed. I have alot of scars...leg, arms, hands and body lol. I'm 5years your senior....50 lol. Been married 27 going on 28 years this fall.

Thank you for the lovely note. I was the same ....I thought crochet was a dying art....was I glad I was wrong! Am thankful for the World Wide Web....and all the crochet patterns on it....lol

Donna ... Welcome from Seattle Washington ... :hook Hope you recover quickly! Keep crocheting, it is addictive isn't it? lol Have fun and enjoy the group, I do .. These are a wonderful bunch of men and women:cheer

A warm and wonderful welcome from the Great Lakes of Michigan :clap:cheer:flower:welcome May all your days be wonderful and all your crochet patterns be errorless.

I came across this site because of another crocheting group I belong to. I learnt to crochet as a child, due to the wonderful patience of a "neighbor" who patiently taught me by the hour. As an adult I was somehow always too busy to get back to it....till surgery slowed me down. At present I have all day to crochet! lol I love it. I have a stack of patterns I want to do and addictively go looking for more. I spend the day on computer or in a mound of pillows on my bed crocheting my heart out. My room looks like a yarn shop. Bags of yarn stacked in plastic bags on the selves...each bag labelled for contents.:yarn Love this forum....as I browsed it to see if I'd registar I was surprised by how many of the crochet sites listed that I'd already been to. "Hi everyone" "Happy Crocheting!":c9

If you have to recover from surgery, thats the way to do it!

Welcome and a speedy recovery to you!:hook

Hi Donna! :)

Welcome to the group from Stoneboro, PA! :)

I hear you on the surgery thing! I am not able to crochet at this time due surgery...I had to have 3 bones removed from my left wrist due to Degenerative Arthritis :( . I can't get enough tension on the yarn with my left hand...so...I get to read about crochet instead! I hope you have a complete healing and an immediate recovery:D !!!

Maggie :manyheart

Visited your website. How can you sell things at so low a price. That hardly covers the price of the yarn to speak nothing of your time. Very beautiful work. The floral pins were beautiful.

Archived