I am so proud of myself...

I know this will sound silly but...I just did my first proper color change and it is much easier than I thought it would be. I was just tying a knot at the end of the row but I soon relized that can't work forever. So I bit the bullet and just did it and it was so easy. :clap I am very proud of myself.

Good going!:clap I love learning to do new things, mastering new techniques......My Grandmother always told me if you didn't learn anything new today then you wasted your day!:eek

I know this will sound silly but...I just did my first proper color change and it is much easier than I thought it would be. I was just tying a knot at the end of the row but I soon relized that can't work forever. So I bit the bullet and just did it and it was so easy. :clap I am very proud of myself.

Not silly at all...congratulations!:yay I know I just about had hysterics of glee when I finally learned how to do a popcorn stitch, so you're not silly...

GA Rebel - Way to go, you color changer you!!! And don't feel embarrassed. Every single crocheter here had to learn how to change colors. It is a big deal when you get it and you deserve a pat on the back! :clap :clap

Now comes the REALLY fun part......weaving in all the ends!! :hook :hook

Ok I probally did this wrong but it worked. When I changed the colors I had the tail from the old and the new. Well when I chained 1 and turned I just laid the tails on top of the row and just continued to stitch just like the color change.

:yay :yay :yay :yay i know you are so happy now. its wonderful learning new things, if ya need a hand at anything ask anyone here and we will do our best to help you.:hug :hug

I know the feeling - I get excited to!! - I hide the tails when I stitch as well, everyone told me how boring weaving the ends was so Anything to avoid that!

Congratulations on biting the bullet - You are a brave woman!! and clever cause it worked!!!

Congratulations! The sky's the limit! Not trying to be funny. But it does boost your confidence when you learn a new technique, and makes you bolder to try the next one.

Archived