I Lost My Hook!

Gee, now I wish my hair wasn't so long and heavy so I could do something nutty like put crochet hooks in it. Hahahaha, too cute.

Seriously, with taking my WIP back and fourth from work to home so much (already, and I just started!), I'd be so totally lost without my hook case.

I think of it as an alternate hook case!!

060518NY1.jpg

You have no idea how hard it was to take that picture. It involved mirrors and lots of stretching!!

With my hair being short, I can not do that. I am still :rofl :rofl about the kid in the store. Makes you feel good when they flirt.

Anyway, I wear a lot of T-shirts with pockets in them. That is where I put my hooks, if they are not on the couch cushion next to me. I have missplaced so may this way, that John reminds me not to put them in my pocket. When I get up from the couch to find a hook, he just sighs:sigh and gets up to help.

Just shakes his head and walks away. Infact, he just came in to see what I was laughing :lol at and says "why am I surprised."

The life of a hooker is not easy.:hook

I think that would have taken on a whole new meaning had I said that to my little guy friend in the store!!

I think that would have taken on a whole new meaning had I said that to my little guy friend in the store!!

Sorry Kiki couldn't help myself.:lol

Hello,

People, People, People - you all had me laughing :sofunnyso hard :laughroll , I almost wet my pants. I like the line of a hooker's life not being easy. I have bought so many hooks in my life (I scour yard sales for them) because of all the reasons given forth. One time I went to get ice cream:icecream :icecream and set the hook on the freezer shelf - it fell through to th vegetable bin and I never carry my hooks to the kitchen so forgot about it. I put the ice cream away and sallied forth to the den only I couldn't find my hook. Turned the couch inside out, still no hook. Got down on my knees with my posterior in the air to look under couch (I'm sure it made a pretty picture) husband comes rolling through in his wchair asked what I was doing. I told him I was counting dust bunnies - didn't want to admit I had lost yet another hook. Gave me a weird look and kept on going.

Thanks for making my day.

My husband no longer believes me when I say things like that!! I simply tell him I am getting my (his) money's worth by using my hooks as hair ornaments. I think he thinks I am a bit nutty, but he just doesn't get it. I have been known to use a thread crochet hook as a bookmark as well!

Why, thank you for noticing!! Now if only my husband would see my brand of logic!!

Archived