Sign in to follow this  
lauravee

Button Please

I am new to this whole blog thing and I have no idea how to make a button. Could I please beg :not and maybe one of you will take pity on me??? Pretty Please .

I just started my own blog too, about a couple of days ago. I can make the button, but how about putting a link with it? how am I supposed to do that. would anyone please help me?

Fe

tiff forgot one thing LOL

it would be (a herf="www.linkyouwant.com")(img src="www.whereyourpictureislocated.com")(/a) and of course replace the ()'s with <>'s

lmfao hey look what time i posted that :blush I then went promptly in the living room, started on my rippleghan, got in 2 rows and woke up about 30 minutes ago :lol in the recliner still..slumped over :lol:lol

I love it! Its perfect! Very elegant. Thanks you so much...now just to figure out how to get it into my html code.

Laura

Ladies, i want to make a link to a crochetville button, how is it done and how do I copy a button to my blog, like the crochetville button. I'd really like to have it in my blog, pls. can anyone help me what to do?

:heart ,

Fe