I am so excited.....I just have to share.

Ok, so I finished the baby gifts for my brother's new baby, the two afghans that I wanted to give my choreographers that helped with the show I directed and finally got to work on the numerous WIPs that I set aside.

To date, I only have 1 crochet project and 1 knit project in the works!!!

I told myself that I wasn't going to start a new project until I finished some of the ones that I set aside (up to a year ago).

Yeah, maybe not too exciting for some of you! but I am easily amused.

How many WIPs does everyone else allow themself to have?

....How many WIPs does everyone else allow themself to have?

Let's just say that I have so many UFOs, I have my very own private AREA-51 !! :lol:lol

me too, i so could not tell you how many ufo's i have. more than i want to know:lol :lol :lol :lol =

Let's just say that I have so many UFOs, I have my very own private AREA-51 !! :lol :lol

Hmm.. let's see.

Poppin squares afghan I'm making for this Christmas is half done. It got put aside because other projects for gifts became priority as well as it being a self-made "pattern" and I got stumped when I realized I had to figure out how I was going to join it. I think I'm going to flat braid join if a test of that works out ok.

I'm maybe 1/3rd of the way thru a spider lace shrug I need to have completed within the next month for my mom's birthday. (First priority when DH is home)

I'm over 2/3'rds of the way done a double-strand, oversized, knitted afghan for my husband for Christmas. I can only work on it while he's out of the house, so that puts a cramp on the speed I can finish it. (First priority when DH isn't home)

I have supplies for other projects, but none that have actually been started yet.

I've just caught up on a whole bunch of WIPs myself...now I'm left with a petticoat for my younger DD to wear to my cousin's wedding (have to pick up more yarn), a custom-fitted tank top for me, and I just started a sweater that is part of a halter top set for my older DD (the dress/petticoat and the halter set are designs be Etaria)...those are the only things I've actually got working now...I ty to keep my WIP's to 3 or less...but I've also got one halter set for my older DD, and both the halter sets to make for my younger DD, and 4 tops I'd like to make for myself..all just waiting for one project to be finished!!

Okay, don't hate me, but I've only got ONE UFO in the house right now. An afghan I started for my sister... oh... in 2004!!!... that I have decided to frog because I want to make her a pillowghan instead. I'm just going to use the yarn I already have, but seeing as it's MAY... and she's about to move back home to Illinois (where it's starting to get nice and warm!)... I figure I can just leave it for a while and work on other projects.

I do, however, have a mental to-do list that will take me probably a couple of years to finish.

Does that count? :lol:hook

Lets see I am working on a blanket for my niece. Its about 1/2 done. When I get some more yarn Thrusday I'll work on it more. Its deffiantly a labor of love.

i am working on a blanket/afghan for the house. Just a plain striped one. I am about 1/4 of the way through with that on.

I am resisting the urge to start on shawl I looked at this morning. And I am resisting the urge to work on this blanket/afghan http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/chs-watr.html. Which is hard because my yarn for it came in today. Only differenace is it will be antique red instead of blue.

Archived