Umm --- question, and probably a silly one, but

Guest Pufflet

Guest Pufflet

I read the rules etc. But I still do not know what a :blush blog is? :bang Reading between the lines, I thought :idea maybe it is a personal webpage?? But if that is so, why is it called :shrug a blog?? And where would I get one :rolleyes Hope this isn't too silly of a :thinking2 question.

I also just discovered :oops the secret pal thingy ..... too :faint late!! Hisss. But maybe just as well as I will be away most of March, and that wouldn't be fair. But I hope to join one in the future. There is so much going on here that I am ........... :sun Having Fun!!! Just cruising around the different forums.

A blog is exactly that, a personal web page or web log, hence the blog name. There are plenty of sites that you can sign up and start a blog on - blogger.com and typepad.com are the first two to pop into my head. Reading posts in this thread is a good way to get started on ideas of what to do. Most of all, just have fun! :))

I would add that a blog is more than a regular personal web page. It is an online journal that is updated regularly (say, daily or weekly) with new entries. You write entries in it like a diary/journal you would keep with pen and paper, but instead it is on the web for everybody to read. A journal is sometimes called a log, hence the term web log, which is shortened to blog.

Guest Pufflet

I apprecitate the help. :day

Did I ask at the wrong forum? I see 'moved' beside the subject. Where should I have asked? :ideanot

LOL Never mind, when I posted this, I ended up in the right place. :clap:clap

Thank You

Archived