Custom made pig!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I think I'll make this for my BF's oldest daughter but I am going to ad wings. She is a senior in High School and will be flying off to college next fall. She has always loved pigs.

• 2 months later...

hi! i love your pattern! thanks for sharing! At last I found a cute pig pattern! :manyheart I'm trying your pattern right now but i don't quite understand this part :

4) IN BACK LOOPS ONLY.. Sc in each sc around :(

what do you mean by back loops only? help me...:(

hi! i love your pattern! thanks for sharing! At last I found a cute pig pattern! :manyheart I'm trying your pattern right now but i don't quite understand this part :

4) IN BACK LOOPS ONLY.. Sc in each sc around :(

what do you mean by back loops only? help me...:(

In case nobody answered you earlier...

This means instead of grabbing the entire stitch on your hook then yarn over and pull through to make a sc, you only pick up the back loop of the stitch, then yarn over and pull through both loops to make sc.

In case nobody answered you earlier...

This means instead of grabbing the entire stitch on your hook then yarn over and pull through to make a sc, you only pick up the back loop of the stitch, then yarn over and pull through both loops to make sc.

Thank you for explaining this!

I dont get online as much as I would like lately.....so busy right now! :)

If you need more instructions, please let me know. I can snap a few pictures to show you.

Thanks so much for sharing the pattern. I made one for my friend and she loves it. Currently making a black one for her to form a pair.

Bag2D1e-7j8oV1gkKmBikZ1754XQs3XB.jpg

sFSG2gtM5j9UovvxLh0CmoUj9u0hQclX.jpg

LjFtSMsk1z-IoohsO7jYhaWdxCD9ocaL.jpg

Your pig turned out adorable!!

I love the bow!

Thank you so much for sharing pictures.

• 2 months later...

uum...is this pattern protected by a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike license? Well, actually, i just want to no if i can enter my edited version of this pattern in a contest. oh, and can i sell the finished products?? i no u dont want us selling the pattern, but i hope its ok to sell the pigs in festival stalls or whatnot. plz reply soon (deadlines for the contests are soon...:P)

btw, thxs so much for all the free patterns u post for ppl. i for one really appreciate it :D oh, and sumthin u might want to no (if u didnt already)...the link u have for ur free patterns in ur sig is not up to date. not in the least.. >_> itd be helpful if u updated it (so ppl like me dont have to view the hundreds of posts searching for one of ur awesome free patterns). srry if im buggin u. im just obsessed with crafts, esp crocheting, and would love to get as many great patterns, etc. as i can, since i suck at making my own. :] thxs :hug.

uum...is this pattern protected by a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike license? Well, actually, i just want to no if i can enter my edited version of this pattern in a contest. oh, and can i sell the finished products?? i no u dont want us selling the pattern, but i hope its ok to sell the pigs in festival stalls or whatnot. plz reply soon (deadlines for the contests are soon...:P)

btw, thxs so much for all the free patterns u post for ppl. i for one really appreciate it :D oh, and sumthin u might want to no (if u didnt already)...the link u have for ur free patterns in ur sig is not up to date. not in the least.. >_> itd be helpful if u updated it (so ppl like me dont have to view the hundreds of posts searching for one of ur awesome free patterns). srry if im buggin u. im just obsessed with crafts, esp crocheting, and would love to get as many great patterns, etc. as i can, since i suck at making my own. :] thxs :hug.

Feel free to sell anything you have made from my patterns!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I absolutely love this pig!! But I do have a question....

Is there a way to make him a little longer??

yes! I pm'd you also.

Just add a few rows onto rows 8-14

Continue on with the rows as normal, starting with #15.

Remember, your beginning row count will be off from the patterns.

Kristen

I am planning on making a cute little farm set, to carry around. I am often in meeting and kids can be very distracting and this is something that would keep them quiet and relaxed.

Cora

Archived