Smileys Yarn Price Change

MamaHooks

When did the minimum order change to $40.00 plus the $9.95 shipping? I am just curious.

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back" can't remember the author.

Hmmm. I don't know. Shipping has "always" (at least since last year when I'd first heard about smileys) been 9.95. They did "recently", as in "in the last 2-3 months" change the minimum purchase price. I remember it being $30 not too long ago when I was considering buying Fun Fur yarn. Must be because of those high gas prices...

Hmmm. I don't know. Shipping has "always" (at least since last year when I'd first heard about smileys) been 9.95. They did "recently", as in "in the last 2-3 months" change the minimum purchase price. I remember it being $30 not too long ago when I was considering buying Fun Fur yarn. Must be because of those high gas prices...

I'm sure it is because of high transportation costs. Oh well, yarn is still cheaper than diamonds and furs! :lol

I'm sure it is because of high transportation costs. Oh well, yarn is still cheaper than diamonds and furs! :lol

That is what I used to tell my husband when I would buy more yarn and patterns. That is could be worse, I could be shopping in Tiffanys or Cartiers jewelry stores.

And Smileys shipping used to be $8.95.

LI Roe

Archived