Little Mouse Pattern

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've done it again ............ more, more, more!!! Why can't I be so clever? You have creative juices flowing through your veins. :jumpyay

OK, I missed something because my stiches are too big-what size hook is supposed to be used?

thanks! It's sooo cute and my kids are begging for one!

Ann

Hi ann

I always use a hook one size smaller then indicated so the stitches are really tight.

Hope this helps for you:)

Dortya

Ann,

I used an "F" hook for the cow.

I will check and see if I put that in the pattern. If your stitches look too big, you can try a smaller hook.

As with all animals.. crochet tight. That way the stitches wont show.

Great job. Very cute. I feel like making a whole bunch and turning them into a mobile, with a cat in the middle. Thanks for the pattern. Great job!!

Linda:cheer

Thanks for the easy mouse pattern. I made a mouse and put in down on the arm of my sofa while I was packing up and our cat jumped up, grabbed it and ran off. The kids have been trying to get the mouse away from the cat but he just grabs it back every time. :lol

Thanks for the easy mouse pattern. I made a mouse and put in down on the arm of my sofa while I was packing up and our cat jumped up, grabbed it and ran off. The kids have been trying to get the mouse away from the cat but he just grabs it back every time. :lol

:lol I have lost 2 of my mice this way.

The second, was my fault, I did stuff it with catnip. It drove the cat crazy!

this little mouse pattern convinced me to join crochetville. i am completely devoted to my pet ratties, and i think that if i just make the body here a little bigger, it will look just like them -- adorable! thanks so much for posting this! i'll post a picture when i've done one. at the moment i'm trying to finish the sweater that wouldn't die...

I am honored!:D

I would love to see pictures when you are done!!

I never thought of doing a rat!

Kristen

this little mouse pattern convinced me to join crochetville. i am completely devoted to my pet ratties, and i think that if i just make the body here a little bigger, it will look just like them -- adorable! thanks so much for posting this! i'll post a picture when i've done one. at the moment i'm trying to finish the sweater that wouldn't die...

thanks again for sharing! I'm on my 3rd mouse and my kids are obsessed with them! LOL They want more in different colors and now their friends want some too :)

Archived