Little Mouse Pattern

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The eyes are buttons that are sewn on.

These button I bought at Walmart. They are Le Bouton buttons,

size 1/8th (5mm)

They come in a pack of 6 for .88.

They are a shank button, so they are easily sewn on.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks!

Hello Kristie - just wanted to thank you for this adorable little pattern!

This is my first image post to Crochetville. I'm very new to crochet, having completed my first few projects this week while on holiday, and I had certainly never tried my hand at crocheting in a spiral before ... but here's my little fellow. I improvised, using cotton wool for stuffing and beads from a pair of earrings for his eyes. I'm not sure how to post an image here, so a link will have to do.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/Omphaloskepsis/crafts/mouse.jpg

He's got more of a bat's nose than that of a mouse. But I had fun with him! :)

I am not a mouse person but these are adorable. You did a wonderful job making them look real without being ick.

I made a mouse from your pattern this past weekend. My son said it was the cutest thing that he's ever seen. I have to agree with him. Thank you so much for generously sharing your patterns with us.

• 3 weeks later...
I Love your mouse, but being still what i think as a newbie to crocheting i dont know if i can do it, do you know of any that a beginner can do :(

Renee,

Kristie's patterns are not only completely adorable; they are also usually quite easy to do. I'd think even as a beginner, you should be able to accomplish this 1. just make sure to read the directions and work at your own speed. :) Good luck w/ it :)

Sandy

Justrenee:

All you need to know for this pattern is sc's...as long as you can sc increase, and sc decrease, this shouldnt be too hard.

Please pm me with your address if you get stuck.

I can certainly help you through the mouse!

Archived