Little Mouse Pattern

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I love this mouse! I had to make one, and I thought it would make a great catnip toy for our cats. I'm going to make a bunch more in different colors for our family, we've got about 10 cats to send them to :)

1433268281_3e6f36e344_m.jpg1433268519_662a2de7b0_m.jpg1433263043_aca3e1978d_m.jpg

Here's some photos and I also blogged about it here: http://blog.cubedpop.com/2007/09/24/catnip-mouse/

Thanks so much Kristie for another amazing pattern. All of the amigurumi I have managed to complete have been from your patterns, they are so quick and fun!

• 1 month later...

I have made several of these really cute mice and found no mistakes. The pattern was easy to follow and really cute when finished. I did make one change of my own instead of a straight tail I made a curly tail. Thank you for the pattern. Beverly

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I LOVE IT AND I HAVE ALREADY MADE SIX..

WHITE, BLACK, GREY....I AM PUTTING EARRINGS IN THE EARS FOR MY TEEN AGE GRAND-DAUGHTERS

I AM ALWAYS ON THE LOOK OUT FOR SMALL GIFTS I CAN CROCHET WITH

41 GRAND CHILDREN..

THANK YOU:cheer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kristie, thanks so much for your adorable pattern....... I've made several in different colors......they came out so cute, I wanted to keep them. Instead I gave them to children at church...... I will try and make more for Toys for Tots this year. Not much time left before that happens.... I love your critters on Etsy also. Good work! GBU!

Archived