Need a compfort gahn photo at my blog

Jimmie Lu

As most of you know this weekend my dad had a heartattack. He is better now and should come home today. You all here have been wonderful and I appreciate all of you

I need 12 in sq of red white and blue(red heart or simmalar)

Please PM me for my address

Thanks in advance!

I'm glad that your dad is feeling better.... Praise be! I am a trifle confused about your need. Are you looking for 12 inch squares.....like a 12 inch square in solid red, one in solid blue, one in solid white? or mixed red,white and blue? If you let me know, I might be able to send you a few. :hug

Daisy.

sorry guess I am really tired it doesnt make sense to me either.

Red white and blue are the colors I want the gahn to be so a sq of any one color is ok or all 3 and even the red heart varrigated is ok also.

Thanks

I am glad to hear you Dad is doing better. I will gladly make you some squares, will PM you for your address.

Debbie

hi Jimmie, So glad to hear your dad is doing better. will still keep him in my prayers! I will make a couple of squares also. I pmed you for your address.

Hugs,

jimmie I have two squares ready to mail your way. If you can send me your address I will get them in the mail on monday.

Hope all you mothers have a great Mother's day!

Thanks Jimmie Lu.......I'll get mine out in the mail on Monday, I have 6 of them for you.

Hi Jimmie Lu......I just mailed my 6 squares out to you (I pm'ed you). You should get them on Wednesday.:hug

• 2 weeks later...

I got sissies and Lea's last week I have been extra busy finishing school and lots of ministry stuff. I am not sure how many I have and no they are not sitched together yet. Will post when done. And I can use a few more if anyone wants to send one more

• 2 weeks later...

The ghan looks fabulous Jimmie Lu, I am so happy that your dad loves it! Thank you for sharing the picture.

Archived