Testers need for kitty pattern TESTERS FOUND! THANK YOU!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oops - I missed a whole bunch of posts! Don't be silly! I was the one that I did it wrong - and even if you had said it - that wouldn't have been insulting. The kitty did turn out cute despite my numerous errors! I just noticed that mine was different and wanted to figure out why. Believe me, I did not take any offense!!! :) All is well! :hug:

No problem I just thought oh great now I've hurt her feelings :( Like I said I'm having a day & I'm very Emo as my kids like to say :lol

quote=kjcrochet]yours all look so great! I'm still working on mine (it's the end of the semester so I'm a little busy) My head seems so much larger than the body, should it be that way?

The head is bigger and more round shaped,

the body is smaller and will be more oval, to lay on the table nicely.

Let me know if you have any more questions/problems.!

Kristie .. I have most of the bear done but i am have some problems with the ears .. is the ears worked in rounds or rows ?? will work on the bunny and hopefully take pictures of both of the tonight and submit tonight to you .. hee hee these were fun ..

Kristie .. I have most of the bear done but i am have some problems with the ears .. is the ears worked in rounds or rows ?? will work on the bunny and hopefully take pictures of both of the tonight and submit tonight to you .. hee hee these were fun ..

The ears are worked in rounds. Join at the end of each round.

I will have to check the pattern and specify!

okay .. now when doing the outer ear it will curl in right ?? then when i do the contrasting part it just fits right in ??

The contrast is sewn onto the outer ear.

When you are done with the outer ear, it will look kinda like a thimble.

Sew the contrast onto the ear, then smoosh the whole ear flat, crease a bit, then sew onto bear head.

Did I explain this ok?

The contrast is sewn onto the outer ear.

When you are done with the outer ear, it will look kinda like a thimble.

Sew the contrast onto the ear, then smoosh the whole ear flat, crease a bit, then sew onto bear head.

Did I explain this ok?

yes you did .. thanks ..

I just listed the pattern on Etsy.

I am only asking $3.00

All my critters today seem to be disappearing! :lol I think my 3 yr old may have a hand in that!

Thank you all for the compliments. This is my favorite pattern so far!

I FINALLY got to finish my kitty! It worked up SUPER easy. My 4 kids just don't like seeing me sitting quietly, so it took a little longer than it should have! LOL I haven't figured out yet how to post the pic of it. But as soon as my brain comes out of the deep freeze, I'll post it! Thanks for letting my test this pattern. I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!

LoriAnn:c9

Okay I just finished .. and wanted to put these on line before I go to sleep .. these were very fun to make and my daughter already claimed them .. see the links ...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a111/Guzman_69/HPIM3558.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a111/Guzman_69/HPIM3560.jpg

thank you so much Kristie for letting me test for you ... :hook

I'm still plugging away at the Kitty pattern. Perhaps it wasn't such a bright idea to work it in homespun. H'mmm...

Hopefully I'll get it done tonight. And post pictures over the weekend.

They're all so cute everyone :cheer

Kristen I'm almost done wiht the bunny I'm sick so I didn't get much crocheting done yesterday I'm on the ears of the bunny now & the pattern is great !!

tguzman, yours turned out so cute!

I love seeing everyones work!

Good Job!:clap

vbmenu_register("postmenu_369647", true);

Thank you Kristie ... i really enjoyed them .. now i am all into the amigurumi things .. hee hee

They're all so cute everyone :cheer

Kristen I'm almost done wiht the bunny I'm sick so I didn't get much crocheting done yesterday I'm on the ears of the bunny now & the pattern is great !!

No problem.. I know about being sick!

I am dealing with a sick child again..no fun at all.

I cant wait to see the pictures!

Here's another finished pic. Worked up in homespun.

no%20flash_1.jpg

I'll also give you a link to my blog where the picture is, the desired entry date is 14.05.06.

Archived