Dortya's mini doggie free pattern

Dortya

Update: october 10-2006 - you can find the free pattern on my blog!

http://haakpoes.blogspot.com/

Update: june 3-2006 - pics of other people's mini-doggies, they are supercute!

My doggie:

P6030017.JPG

Rudegirls doggies:

hondje%20van%20rude%20girl2.jpg

Tguzman's doggie:

hondje%20van%20thereseguzman.jpg

Sunnystitchs doggie:

hondje%20van%20sunnystitch.jpg

Mini dog pattern

http://haakpoes.blogspot.com/

:dog

Hi Dortya. Thank you for posting your dog pattern. He's a cute little guy! I just read through your pattern once and it seems very easy to understand. Good job on the English! Where it says "Legs make 2" it should be "Legs make 4"! We can't have that pup trying to walk on two legs! :lol Otherwise, it looks fine.

Hi Dortya. Thank you for posting your dog pattern. He's a cute little guy! I just read through your pattern once and it seems very easy to understand. Good job on the English! Where it says "Legs make 2" it should be "Legs make 4"! We can't have that pup trying to walk on two legs! :lol Otherwise, it looks fine.

:) Hi!

I forgot to highlight the arms but I edited it in the pattern.

So he has 2 arms and 2 legs:D

What size hook did you use?

In europe it is hook 3mm but I think in UK, USA and Canada it is called a different size.

If you :google crochet conversion you should find a lot of conversion charts and tables.

But I believe you can do this pattern with any size hook and yarn just make sure you crochet very tight. I always use a hook one size smaller than indicated on the yarn paper wrap.

Dortya

Dortya, what an incredible job you did! Not only did you translate the pattern, but you even used abbreviations to make it more readable. And on top of that, your little puppy is adorable! I know a very special little someone to make him for too. Thanks for sharing! :cheer:flower

He is cute.. I never liked crocheted animals but these new small ones coming out are very cute... Only wish I had some spare crochet time to play about making some.

Thank you for sharing your pattern.

Dortya, what an incredible job you did! Not only did you translate the pattern, but you even used abbreviations to make it more readable.

:)thanks for the compliment! I wrote the pattern straight in english, I didn't even make one in dutch. Because I make a lot of projects from english patterns I know how to write it in english.

He is cute.. I never liked crocheted animals but these new small ones coming out are very cute... Only wish I had some spare crochet time to play about making some.

Thank you for sharing your pattern.

Make the time :knitand share a picture PLEASE:yes

thanks for sharing!

here is my version of the dog

My son love him.( he is opsessed by dogs)

I translate it back in dutch :D

Rude girl, you did a fantastic job!! I like your doggie very very much:manyheart . Specially the circle around the eye, I love it.

Great that you post the picture. It is the first time I see a picture of a project from my own pattern.:day Dankjewel!

:yes I would really like to see other people pictures of the mini doggie!:yes

greetz,

Dortya

What a delightful doggie! I love him! My niece loves dogs and I'll definitely make one for each niece and for the nephew! Love it!

Therese,

I saw your picture and I was saying out loud: AWWWWWHHH!!:manyheart

Its SOOOOOO cute, I :heart your doggie!

Thank you for posting that picture :hug

Dortya

Archived