Klouised's thread clothing leaflet UPDATE: Got mine!! (see post #13!)

Exciting news!!! (to me, anyways, as you know I love thread) C'ville member klouised (Kristina) told us some time ago that her patterns (thread crochet summer clothing) were accepted by Leisure Arts, but she didn't know when the leaflet was coming out. The time is now! :dance

Click here to see the preview on the LA site!

I am going to get my hands on a copy...maybe even an autographed copy? :drool

Kristina has been very busy and unfortunately hasn't had a chance to visit C'ville (even though she's still crocheting) so I thought I would post this to let y'all know. She says she hopes to come here soon, because she misses you guys. :hug

Those are some beautiful designs! Great work Kristina! And thanks for the heads up Rachel.

Thanks Everyone for your wonderful comments! It's exciting news for me, but I think I'm still in shock. I'm sorry I haven't been able to get on like how I used to. I have recently moved and started a new job at the same time. I'm pretty overwhelmed with work, but I hope to get on here and talk to you all more often. I sure do miss you. Thanks Everybody!

I got my copy!!!! Whooohoo! (Autographed, no less. I insisted. :lol )

These designs are really neat! Even if I didn't know the designer, I'd definitely recommend them, as they are so cute/trendy. If you want summer wear and work with thread at all, these designs are just the thing! One of my favorite tops is not pictured on the front...too bad! :hook

Thank you, Kristina! :hug

Archived