For The Crochet Dude!

Thank You all for the comments, Crochet Dude most of all! :manyheart The afghan will be delivered to my mother in law this weekend. It was supposed to be her Mother's Day presant but I wasn't sure if I was going to done in time so we'd gotten her something else that my husband delivered last weekend.

It will be perfect for her to curl up on the couch with and watch TV.

The Dude does have a following! He recently did a podcast that I totally enjoyed because it motivated me to finish his Monet Afghan that I'd been working on, too! I love the pattern, and I'm sure I'll use it again!

I really like your colors! They're much closer to his than mine! But I think that's the best thing about crochet. You can take a uniform pattern and make it your own with colors and variations!

Beautiful job Ilene! I like your join too...it is a great job...know that your DMIL will just love it! And Drew thanks again for your great free patterns on line....they are all so unique! You are getting quite a following...sorta like the Pied Piper of Crochetville!:hook

Your colors are really very nice as well.:cheer Congratulations on finishing your Monet and on busting your stach. All my scrap yarn fits in a large WalMart bag.

I really like your colors! They're much closer to his than mine! But I think that's the best thing about crochet. You can take a uniform pattern and make it your own with colors and variations!

Archived