Seirra Skirt

lavonne3ca

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all for you kind words about my design. I'm going to try answer any questions so far in this email. It has been a great year I have some designs published and more coming. This piece took me about 2 days to make be cause once I get going and have design going I have to see it to fruition asap. :hook

I used Mystic Dk from www.Estelledesigns.ca its a cotton and viscose sport weight yarn that has a wonderful texture.

The pattern is written in S-XL because that's what they wanted. It is being sold through the CGOA website. The URL is with the picture, I designed it for them so it has nothing to do with my website. Sorry.

Thanks again everyone.

Your skirt is gorgeous! I feel embarrassed to say I never knew that website existed.

I wish they would join modern times and get an online cart set up, though. Print and mail? Check? What do these words mean?

It is a beautiful design...congratulations on getting published! I think it is the nicest thing on that webpage.

Thank you for you kind words about my design! I'm excited about the way all my published designs have been received so far.

• 1 month later...

:manyheart Hi! I am now in the process of making this beautiful skirt, I'm making it in Berroco Lullaby in a pretty soft Lavendar gray, I will post pictures when it is done. That might be a while, I'm crocheting an Irish rose neckless for my soon to be daughter in law to wear at the wedding, and I am making kilts for the men in the wedding.:cheer

Carolyn

Your skirt is gorgeous! I feel embarrassed to say I never knew that website existed.

I wish they would join modern times and get an online cart set up, though. Print and mail? Check? What do these words mean?

It looks like some online retailers are selling the pattern -- I found this out when it googled the pattern #CGOA37. Good for us lazy people who hate snail mail ordering. :lol

(although, I'm wondering....is it "Seirra Skirt" or "Sierra Skirt"?)

It looks like some online retailers are selling the pattern -- I found this out when it googled the pattern #CGOA37. Good for us lazy people who hate snail mail ordering. :lol

(although, I'm wondering....is it "Seirra Skirt" or "Sierra Skirt"?)

I originally named it 'Sierra', so I think we're lucky it even sounds the same. :D

• 1 year later...

I just had to join this forum as I made the Sierra skirt last year and it is one of the best things I have ever made. I know this reply is rather late (by a few years). But I just want to say that it is great! I bought the pattern when I was visiting my daughter in Seattle and made it out of a wool and silk combination (I forget the brand) and wear it winter and summer. I am now planning to make one for my sister out of Rowan luxury cotton. She lives in Italy so I thought I would make a summer skirt for her.

I would like to post a picture of the skirt - but don't seem to have permission to do so. Does anyone know how I can post an attachment - it says I'm not allowed

Rosemary

I'm so sad, I just wish I had the figure these days to wear it. Anyway, this is the nicest skirt pattern I've seen in quite a while.

Now, when can someone make a skirt for us women who unfortunately have very little difference between our bust and waist size?.

Kathy S

• 3 weeks later...

Archived