link to photo

Me&P

ok, hoping some of you blog-goddesses can help me out (i have browsed many of the blogs listed here and you know who you are!)...

i have a list of completed and current projects on my blog - does anyone know how to make those link to photos of the project? i have a photobucket.com acct where i can put the photos up.

OR how would i make a link back to the post where i first posted a pic of the finished item?

am i making sense? i would give an example blog but i don't want to step on any toes by posting other people's blogs w/out permission.

here is my blog: lynleeweber.blogspot.com

Thanks for any help!

Lynlee

In your photobucket account, under each photo it will give you the URL; you can copy and paste that as your link.

For your blog posts, click on the # right before "posted by Lynlee" under the post and it will take you to the permalink for that post. Then you can copy and paste the URL from your browser's address bar.

Is that what you needed? :thinking1

Also, under each image after you upload them is a check box with the file name. Check the box of the image you want to use, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the button which says "Generate HTML and IMG code". It will give you codes that you can copy and paste that create thumbnails of the images you can post here or at your blog.

i think i understand... i am not one of those technical types. i'll give it a try and let you know how it goes!

thanks so much!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived