Crocheted Cat and kittens

Dortya

Hi :yay !

These are almost all of my crocheted cats! The big black and white one is from the amineko japanese pattern, the other ones are made without a pattern.

There are several pics you can scroll through.

http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=VESAQEUM

Wich one you like the most?

I have a weakness for the pink and white one and that's really weird because I usually don't like pink/white combo's.

Hope you like them.

Miauw

Dortya

Heehee! They are all so cute!! :cheer

I like the black one's eyes.

But that last picture of the striped orange and yellow kitty is just sooooo precious! I like how you posed him with the light shining on him. He's my fave. :manyheart

These are awesome!!! And I bet that these would sell really well- I know I want one!!!

Soooo cute!

I think all of them have their own "character" and I like them all. The rainbow one with the mismatched ears is one of my favorites!!! But, I also love the Orange one, the pink and white one... wow... I actually like them all!

Awesome work - love the creative colors :)

Oh I love them so much! When I clicked on your picture and then saw all the kitties, I literally laughed out loud! :lol My favorite......I can't pick just one even though I tried......I like the solid orange one and the solid gray one and the bright pink fellow with the yellow/green sweater. :manyheart

Well done! :hook:cheer:clap

I like them all but the black one is my favorite. He looks like what we call a tom cat (male cat) with something on his mind! :D

Helllo everyone!

:cat

:bheartThank you ALL for the great compliments:ghug

I'm working on a doggie now!

Dortya

:dog

I love your cats! :manyheart They're so cute. :)

A dog, huh? You'd better ask the cats if they think that's a good idea; they have you outnumbered, you know. :lol

They're adorable! I love them all. But if I must pick, the orange and yellow one is my favorite.

Archived