Maryland Sheep and Wool

btpsmom

Nooooo ::::sob:::::

I really would like to go, went last year and had a greattime but Hubby has to go out of town this weekend. I simply can not see dragging DS with me, somehow I don't think an 11 yr old boy would be as enthralled as I would be. Plus I'd have to find someone to watch the pests pets because we'd need to stay overnight.:no

So whoever does go, please pet the sheep and the yarn for me!!!

Holly

I'll be there all day saturday (but probably not staying for the Spin-In since I will have my mom in tow and I don't really feel like carting Lenny around).

I'm flying back to go with my mom. We will probely be there on Saterday... Sunday, it will depend on how we are feeling and how much money we spent..

I'll be going, along with my (knitter) girlfriend. I expect we'll be there on Saturday.

~Sarah

Well, I was dragging my feet and got a late start but I did go to the Maryland Sheep and Wool festival and had a great time. A nice lady at the Interweave Press booth gave me a free spindle made from a recycled cd and showed me how to spin so I bought some wool/mohair roving and will try it at home. I didn't have enough time to go through the whole show but its easy to go nuts shopping with all the beautiful stuff. Got lotsa ideas. Good festival food.

I got there Saturday late morning and it was mobbed. There were tons of people. I didn't go through the entire festival, but ... as always... it was a good time. The selection of yarn was great.... and I got some beautiful buttons.

Archived