Hello Kitty scarf and bag

aussiecrocheter

I made this Hello Kitty scarf and bag for my 19 year old daughter, Caitlin, who is Hello Kitty obsessed. The pattern is from a Japanese book I bought from ebay. Thank goodness for symbols, as my japanese is not good, non existant actually! lol

th_P4250112.jpg

th_P4260124.jpg

th_P4260126.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is so cute! I have never seen anything like it. btw your photos are a big woppy, and some seem to have disappeared. You might suffer the wrath of the mods! Here is a link to an image resizer which I have found very useful.

http://www.resize2mail.com/index.cfm

how freakin cute!!! i wish i could understand graphs, but alas, not so much. i would love to be able to make cute hello kitty stuff! you've done a fantastic job on those!

Hope they are not still too big. I am not terribly good on the computer, I will have to do some learning I think!!!

Finally remembered what I did last time. Thanks cupcake, we must have been working on it at the same time.

hellokittymotif0st.th.jpgresizedscarf25ip.th.jpg hellokitty7gm.th.jpg

Just trying some clickable links for you Aussie... Yep they work...

Cant let Kitty go to waste as shee is soooo beautiful.....

You did a wonderful job on those! I am making a Hello Kitty stuffed doll right now. :P (I'm on the embroidery so it has come to a halt...)

:cheer :cheer :cheer

Tina

Wow how cute!!! You did a terrific job!!!!!:clap:clap:cheer:cheer

I love the brightness of the flowers alternating with the kitties.

What book did the pattern come from. I have a Japanese book with the amigurami kitties and a few other scarf and pocket book things. I love the square you made because you can incorporate it into outfits by making a pocket or inserting it into the pattern. I am going to try making one. I was going to make my 2yo a bib dress for this summer, so I can add that square to the bib.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Denise

OMG Wendy! Both the bag and the scarf are so cute!!!!!!!!!! :manyheart I want to crochet them too! :hook There must be the pattern somewhere else, not in Japanese?

OH MY GOSH !!!! I LOOOOOOVE THOSE !!!!! I'm 36 and I am too, Hello Kitty Obsessed!!! haha I'm gonna have to look for that book now!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!

Archived