Bob Wilson from A Dirty Job.

melectric

Alrighty I don't know how many Christopher Moore fans there are on the board, but when I read his lastest book A Dirty Job I knew I had to try my hand at making Bob Wilson. For those of you who haven't read the book he is a creature made with duck feet, squirrel hands, a ham body, a bobcat skull head and he was wearing a beef eater uniform. Oh and I can't forget that he was armed with a spork. I was pretty obssesive when I was making him and I have to say that my husband is very happy to have his wife back now that I am finished.:lol

18a.gif

18.gif

I'm not familiar with that author. Does he write science fiction or fantasy? I must say though, your "character" has inspired me to add this author to my book list. What a fantastic piece of work you did! Your attention to detail is just amazing. I love it.:clap

Thanks, Christopher Moore is funny, science fiction...kind of, but you will find him in general fiction. He is a cross between Douglas Adams and Kurt Vonnegut and I generally annoy the people around me because I am laughing so much when I read his books

HA! (That's the sound of a guffaw, not a derisive laugh.) I just finished "A Dirty Job" this week, and now I'm mad because I don't have any more Christopher Moore to read. (The new Stephen Macaulay was helpful, but now I'm out of his books, too. No literary connection between the two except they both had new books recently.) (Another unrelated note: according to the minister down the block, apparently "Lamb" is a surprise underground subversive hit in seminary schools.)

Those are brilliant. I'd love to see the whole army of squirrel people. It's a really obscure reference, though. Obscure enough, in fact, that you should consider drawing it to Moore's attention. He seems cracked enough to get a kick out of it.

--Elissa

I LOVE that show! That guy is so funny! Some of the stuff he does is unbelievable. Sometimes I just have to look away though. I can't stand seeing what he's expected to do. But I enjoy his commentary while he's doing it.

OMG! I can't believe you made this! My hubby will crack up when I show him your pics.

We're both big Moore fans, and just finished the book. I'll have to content myself with re-reading all the books until another new one come along.

Great job -- brilliant!

Lene'

I went out of town right after I finished it and I was planning on to sending it to him, but I don't know if that is totally dorky. I will send pics and see what he says. I am also glad that someone knows what I am talking about.:lol

Archived