Yet another bear...

Kelle

I had some fun, bright, springy-coloured yarn laying around, and my girlfriend at work was having a bad day (and bad week) so I whipped this up based on Crochet_queen_03's pattern....

th_DSC01172.jpg

It's made from worsted weight, single strand so it's only about 4" high, sitting.... not too bad for the first try, eh? Thanks again to Crochet_queen_03!

~k

I had some fun, bright, springy-coloured yarn laying around, and my girlfriend at work was having a bad day (and bad week) so I whipped this up based on Crochet_queen_03's pattern....

th_DSC01172.jpg

It's made from worsted weight, single strand so it's only about 4" high, sitting.... not too bad for the first try, eh? Thanks again to Crochet_queen_03!

~k

You're welcome! :) I think your bear is just adorable!!! :D

*btw, save the pattern, I'm fixing to delete it,.. the reason is in the thread for it*

Awwwwww.....your little bear is adorable! If you are giving it to your friend, she's gonna love it. I wish that friend was me :D

Daisy.

Thanks all for your kind comments! My friend LOVED it! :) and it's squishy enough, she's taken to using it as a squeezy-type-stress-reliever! She said she only had to squeeze it about 100 times this weekend :eek

Thanks again to all at the 'ville!

~k

Archived