Pass Christian Children

Ro

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aww, thanks hockeymom!

Well ladies, the last 'big' box shipped last night and might even be there tomorrow! I will send out the last few blankies together when they arrive, will check the PO tomorrow and hopefully everything will be all wrapped up by Wednesday.

Thank you again, everyone...amazing work you've all done. Be proud, I am so proud of you! :)

xoxo

Ro

Hi Everybody!

I got a small box with no return address on it for the lovie drive, haven't had a chance to open it yet but I was wondering if the person who sent it could send me a PM? I need your mailing address to send a thank you :) (will be working on those this week hopefully if not next week at the latest, MIL is coming to visit!)

hugs

Ro

I saw your blanket in that picture too Bubbles!!! gotta love those faces!

I got Glenda's blanket...I think that's everybody except for one person, have to re-check my list! If anybody sees this and still has blankets they haven't sent please PM me with an update?

Will send off the last couple blankets soon as I can...and be mailing out little thank yous to everybody, too.

You all did a fabulous job, thank you again for your care and kindness!!!

xoxo

Ro

Hey guys,

Originally I intended to send each person who made a blankie a small sewing button as a keepsake from working on the drive...but unfortunately, mailing them is going to be impossible. I can't get that many padded envelopes right now and I know that the postal machines will just eat these ones :/ but I came up with something else instead and I hope you'll all approve :)

Working on them now, should be arriving in your mailbox soon!

xoxo

Ro

I am feeling very humbled right now. The little bit of participation that I did, doesn't compare to the work that you, Ro, put into the project. I was so touched at seeing the children with their 'Lovies", that I am humbled into speechlessness. I thank you, Ro, for letting me participate in the project.

Daisy.

I am feeling very humbled right now. The little bit of participation that I did, doesn't compare to the work that you, Ro, put into the project. I was so touched at seeing the children with their 'Lovies", that I am humbled into speechlessness. I thank you, Ro, for letting me participate in the project.

Daisy.

Amen to that. Thank you for putting it so eloquently, Daisy.

:cheer A big thank you goes to you, Ro, for putting this together. :cheer

I feel honored knowing there are beautiful people and giving hearts in this world who made this a worth while effort.:c9 And it was great to see all those smiling faces.:hug:yes

Ro,

I so enjoyed doing this project. I never felt like I did enough when the storm hit last year, and this gave me and the other people in my house a chance to remember that everything is not ok there and that this season is going to be very worrisome for the people living in this storm area. Thank you to you and your daughter for putting this together, and if there is anything else that I can do please let me know. I enjoyed hearing from you during my "down days".

Denise

Woo hoo, Thanks Cris! No problem! I have a couple others here that I've been saving to send together in the last box...will add yours when I pick them up later this week! I want to make a throw for Rebecca's house too that I have to get going on (been working on THREE baby gifts !) and so worry one little bit...thank you so much for your blankets!!!

hugs

Ro

Ro: I got my thank you in the mail yesterday, I love it. Thanks goes to you for all your work putting this together and mailing all the lovies to their new home. Is that your daughter's signature on the piture also? It's so sweet. I've been showing it to every one in my famiily, and then it will have a special place in my photo album.

I got the thank you yesterday Ro. Thank you for doing this project. I know it took alot of time to put it all together. Thank you to your daughter as well.

Aww, I'm glad you guys liked your little thank yous! Yes, my daughter signed each of them personally because she wanted you to know that it meant so much to her. She also helped me stuff and stamp all the envelopes :)

I have the last four blankets here now I will ship them out on Saturday...I want to make a throw for Rebecca but I have to finish up these baby gifts as due dates are looming! LOL

I will always appreciate each of you so much for your dear contributions to my kiddo's dream project. I am thinking of your kindnesses so much as I weigh upcoming decisions about my webspace and my One Small Thing and pattern sites (getting really expensive to keep them and there are so many other charity sites out there that need support) I have about a month to make up my mind and I will be reflecting on everything and deciding what to do...thank you again all of you for your help and love and care for the kids in the Gulf. I pray that this hurricane season is a kind one, to everyone.

hugs

Ro

p.s. Denny...you will never know how much you all helped me through this project to get through some pretty down days too! *hugs*!

Archived