What have I done to my blog page?

MsSunflwr

I tried to add a button by inserting the html code to my template and it has totally screwed up my blog page, not all of my sidebar items are below all of my posts. I tried to go back in and delete the code, but my sidebar items are still below my posts. How do you all add those cool buttons, and where do you insert the html code. I would simply like to add photo albums and buttons linking to other blogs I read. I have read the html tutorial for children, but it didn't seem to address these questions, neither did blogger.com help forum. Maybe I am just slow or stupid, but those codes are like reading a foreign language, what do I do?

:bang

my blog is a wreck! LOOK

Looks fine for me. I know that different browser make it look differently, and the version you have too.

I have Safari and home and it looks a bit different than the explorer at work. The Explorer at home is an old version and that makes my blog look like it is missing something.

Different browsers read the blogger/html text differently.

It looks fine to me...now:<> :? But believe me, I royally messed it up last night, but I guess a miracle happened or it just healed itself. My frustration level was as such a high that I had to buy 3 new crochet books off Amazon to make myself feel better.:blush I am just going to accept the fact that I will not be able to use those cute button on my blog, let alone try and create my own, and listing photo albums is just too difficult for someone like me, I am obviously not as computer saavy as EVERYONE else seems to be. Do I need to go back to school?

my blog

I'll help you with the buttons, Donna. Can you give me the location where you have uploaded one of the buttons you want to use? You'll need to have the image uploaded somewhere, like photobucket. Then I'll need the URL... it will be something like: http://somephotosite.com/ninakatesphotos/button.gif Once we get one button down, you'll be able to see how to do the rest. :sun

Archived