Samuel the Bear

yarnlover66

Thanks guys!

The only real problem I have with the pattern is forming the feet. I don't understand it, so I faked it! LOL I also think on my next bear I'll add another round on the neck so it doesn't look like his head is sitting on his shoulders. :D He is cute. But I think I want to try one in tan or brown next.

Hey! Bears' heads DO sit right on their shoulders. In fact, they usually have a hump in the back instead of a neck. Your bear is perfect in every way! :lol

He looks so dopey and helpless I just wanna give him a hug..:manyheart I love him and his imperfections which make him a bear...

Thanks guys!

The only real problem I have with the pattern is forming the feet. I don't understand it, so I faked it! LOL I also think on my next bear I'll add another round on the neck so it doesn't look like his head is sitting on his shoulders. :D He is cute. But I think I want to try one in tan or brown next.

isn't he the cutest little feller? i couldn't get the feet right on my chocolate bunny, either. it just baffled me. so i winged it too. turned out fine. we all gotta adapt sometimes. i'll have to try this. i enjoyed making bunny (i named him hershey) and i think he may need a friend to :hug .

Your Sam bear is darling! What yarn brand did you use and how big is Sam? You did a wonderful job, and just like people, some bears just naturally have no necks to speak of!!

:manyheart:hook:cheer

Archived