mimicat

Cintura con Fiorellini (belt)

Hi! I saw this belt on Mani di Fata site and immediately worked on it. I liked how it turned out, especially the twisted cords :hook I used Cannon cotton threads and 1.75 tulip steel hook. More details are here on my blog. Thanks for looking!

134377756_d0d6064b06_m.jpg

Wow that is really cute, Mimi!! :clap :clap :clap I love how it looks. I would never have the patience to finish all those twisted cords, I think. It looks really nice! You should keep that one for yourself. :hook

Tina

Thank you all for the compliments! :manyheart This is a very nice free pattern from Mani di Fata, and I'm surprised it works well with size 8 thread!:hook

Thank you all for the compliments! :manyheart This is a very nice free pattern from Mani di Fata, and I'm surprised it works well with size 8 thread!:hook

I'm having trouble finding the pattern. Do you have the direct link? :think

I'm having trouble finding the pattern. Do you have the direct link? :think

Here it is, had to look it up again, since I just printed out the pattern a few days ago.:hook

love the belt mimi specially the little flowers ... :manyheart

just in time for the summer!!!

Very pretty! Those flowers must have taken a while to make but the effect is definitely worth it! :)

Mimi, I love your belt. It is so nice for Spring! I'll bet your Canon threads were perfect for making the belt.

Nice job! :cheer:clap

Mimi, I love your belt. It is so nice for Spring! I'll bet your Canon threads were perfect for making the belt.

Nice job! :cheer:clap

THanks Judi! :hug Yes, the Cannon threads worked well with the pattern. I used 1 ball for the main part and small amounts of assorted colors for the flowers and cords.:hook