Any PK lovers here? (doily)

mormor

Your doily is spectacular, mormor. I love her doilies as well and have a few of her books. I've only done some smaller ones so far. Now I want to start another one! Can't wait to see pictures of the new one you are starting!

Your doily is spectacular, mormor. I love her doilies as well and have a few of her books. I've only done some smaller ones so far. Now I want to start another one! Can't wait to see pictures of the new one you are starting!

I've completed the new one :yes ....but haven't blocked it yet. I'm visiting my daughter now and won't be home until tuesday....Guess I'll brag on Wednesday.:hook

I'm thrilled that you are a PK fan! I have been enamored with her designs now since discoverying "Doilies With A Twist" and have been collecting her doily books ever since!

I even have a photo gallery of the doilies I've made from her patterns. It's viewable here.

I'm currently making Svanhild from Doilies With A Twist for my entry into this year's state fair. I am also planning on making a few more of her designs as time permits, with the intent of entering them into the fair, too.

What I love most about her designs are the split stitches and the use of front and back posts. The raised texture is just awesome! And I'm pretty keen on the spirals, too!

~ Lori

Hello Lori.

Visited your gallery, and boy am I impressed by your work! :applause

The Svanhild doily is absolutely gorgeous. I haven't tried making spirals yet, but it sure looks awsome.:yes

Guess that means I have a legitim excuse to buy one more of PK's books. :D

Archived