Any PK lovers here? (doily)

mormor

I have bought several books by Patricia Kristoffersen, and I just love her designs. Have completed a few of them too. Anyone else in here who enjoyes her crisp patterns?

Here`s one of my finished doilies. It's named "Momentous Occation". It`s from the book "Ultimate Doilies"

momentousoccation93dg.jpg

That is lovely! I love her designs as well. I didn't get a picture of it before giving it away several years ago, but I made (and loved) the one on the cover of Absolutely Gorgeous Doilies called Pineapple Song.

I do love her designs in thread and have made many of her designs. I also have a couple of afghan pattern leaflets from Leisure Arts with her afghan designs and she uses the same raised and textured stitches in those as well.

I do love her designs in thread and have made many of her designs. I also have a couple of afghan pattern leaflets from Leisure Arts with her afghan designs and she uses the same raised and textured stitches in those as well.

Do you have a name or a number for those leaflets? I`d love to make an afghan in textured stitches.:yes

Your doily is beautiful. I have several of her books & have done some of her doilies. They always come out great. I am in awe of her designing abilitiles. some of them are so intricate. I wish I could do that but I have to work from a pattern.

Oh, Mormor! What beautiful work you did on this PK doily. PK's doilies are so remarkable; it is exciting to see they are popular internationally as well.

Incidentally, I notice that you are a new neighbor, so I welcome you to Crochetville. You will love it here, and I know we will love hearing from you and seeing your beautiful crochet work.

Great job! :cheer:hook:clap:welcome

Thank you all very much for all those nice words. It has inspired me to start crocheting another PK-doily. :hook It's the "Ultra Beauty" from Ultimate Doilies. Quite tricky this one.....because it has braids.:think But I think I'm done with the most difficult part now. And yes; I will brag (post a pic) when it's completed.:D

I've got that book, I need to look at it closer I think. This is beautiful!

I've just started another PK doily yesterday; a Mother's Day gift. I love her patterns so much!

gosh that is stunning. You have done an amazing job.

As for PK ... I haven't heard of her. I thought you were talking about chewing gum...:D

Archived