I hit the jackpot today!!!!

I think this is the right place to post this............

I was at my favorite thrift store this morning.... they had Annie's Crochet Newsletter, Annies Pattern Club and other misc booklets. I got them all for 10 cents each!!! ummmmm errrrrrrrrr I am sorta embarressed to say how many I got altogether. I knew I got a lot but I just now counted them and ummmmmm errrrrrrrr 160! Needless to say........ I HAVE BEEN IN BLISS ALL DAY LOOKING AT THEM! LOL

(oops forgot about the ones I left in the bathroom and on my bed....up to 175)

Wow! What a jackpot! 160 Annie magazines...... Okay, let's see here....by my calculations that means we'll be hearing from you again some time in July??!!! :lol

Congratulations and have fun! :woo:applause:hook

What a wonderful find! I know you are in blissful heaven right now. Hows the family? You know ---- those people you have living with you?? They are kinda looking pale about now ---- lack of Mom! Where's Mom???? Oh isn't that the top of her head sticking out of that Annie's magazine???:lol

LOL hahaha Just me now........all kids grown and gone!! In fact, daughter pointed them out to me and encouraged me to just BUY all of them! Gotta love the girl...... hmmmm should have said........oh oh you can buy these for me for Mother's Day LOL

Archived